Flume GRP Shutter Mold
GRP shutter moulds are an integral part of infrastructure development globally. Here in the UAE, we are the market leaders in it’s creation for the last three decades. Designing, manufacturing and installations of GRP shutters is an area where we have shown our expertise constantly.
GRP shutters are manufactured to be used for manholes, pillars and road barriers etc
The prime importance of GRP shutters is that they can be designed and manufactured to suit various sizes and shapes in accordance to client preferences.
They are cheap in comparison to their alternates and very cost effective. The cost of these products are dependent on it’s size which gives the clients multiple options in it’s creation.
For the past three decades we have undertaken multiple works in the GRP shutter segment in the UAE. This has helped us to have a better understanding in the aspects of design as well as the technical knowledge on what could be the ideal fit for our customers.
METHOD OF STATEMENT
FLUME PRECASTING SHUTTERING MOLD
- Make Wooden Pattern with Formica finishing with plange 390 x 110 x 95cm
- Make Fiberglass Mold
- Making Piece
- Cleaning the mold.
- Apply mold releasing wax.
- Apply 1st coat of gel coat in white colour.
- After drying apply 2nd coat.
- Applysurface tissue.
- After drying apply 1st layer 450 GM2 CS MAT.
- After drying apply 2nd and 3rd layer 450 GM2 CS MAT.
- After drying apply 4th, 5th and 6th layer 450 GM2 CS MAT.
- After curing fix 3 x 1.5 inch MS Tube with filling.
- Top, bottom and center MS tube fixing.
- 3 x 3 inch wood cross section fixing. (30 cm gap)
- Fixing the lifting hooks at 4 corners.
- Wood and steel fixing after 2 layer of fiberglass application.
- Final application 2 coats of gel coat grey colour.